Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face and Body

This mask works like a dream! I used it once for the very first time about 2 nights ago. I applied it to me whole face, left it on for about 20 minutes and rinsed it off with luke warm water. The effects were instantaneous. My skin felt smooth and I could no longer feel those pesky white heads that were previously on my T-zone. It is really effective in removing surface impurities and degreasing the skin!

A friend of mine recommends this for spot treatment. If you only have selected problem areas, your T-zone for example, just apply the mask to it instead of you entire face. Usually, if you’re using the mask for your entire face, you are recommended to use it about just once a week or so (otherwise, the harshness and cost of the product will be too much to bear). For spot treatment, you can use it more often, perhaps 3 or 4 times a week. It will help with oil control and set your problems right more efficiently.

Beauty effects aside, this product has a fragrant smell, which I find very soothing. It’s wonderful to lounge in my favourite arm chair, taking in the refreshing scent as I pamper my skin. It’s a real treat after a long day’s work! Some people may however, feel a tingly sensation when they use the mask, especially if they have sensitive skin, because the mask is really pretty strong. For these people, I’d advise you not to use the mask so frequently. Perhaps once a fortnight would suffice.
0 Responses