L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 752 Classic Wine

 

It’s been awhile since I last reviewed a product! Recently, I got some new make-up with red colour schemes. Most people talk about heralding Chinese New Year with new, red clothes and underwear, even hairstyles, to usher in the luck. Funny that people don’t place as much emphasis on make-up, since it’s pretty much something that we wear too!

In this post, I introduce to you my lips’ latest best friend, the new L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Classic Wine! Now true red lipsticks are difficult to pull off for people with fair skin. It could border on tacky, or simply look unbalanced on fair skin. This lipstick is in a very pretty and bright colour. It is a classic red colour, but not over the top red.

The lipstick goes on my lips smoothly and feels rich and smooth. It would be a good moisturizing lipstick for people with dry and peeling lips. It has decent staying power. It has been 4 hours since I’ve applied this lipstick. I drink water periodically (well I use a drinking straw, I don’t drink straight from the cup!) and I still don’t need to reapply yet!

Pretty lips for a low price - I’d definitely recommend this lipstick! If you fancy other colours or shades of red, this series has quite a generous selection.

For the life of me, I can't post it into our Facebook discussion group at the moment. There must be some glitch. You're more than welcome to repost it here. Thanks!
0 Responses