Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in Zesty Red

Recently, I tried this new lip gloss that I bought through an online spree. The colour is sheer red and very natural and I like it a lot, although it was not what I really expected because it looks darker when seen through the tube. I wanted to use it for parties, but it’s not sufficiently dazzling. It’s a nice colour for regular use or light make-up though.

Texture-wise, it felt grainy to my lips. But don't feel relieved if the grainy texture goes off in a little while. It also means that the gloss has faded off. There’s virtually no staying power and I had to apply it constantly after meals and after drinking water. It is also not very moisturizing and my lips felt dry at the end of the day.

Overall, I really like the colour of the lip gloss. It’s all right for a short trip outside the house, otherwise, it’s too troublesome and uncomfortable to use!
0 Responses