Product Review: MAC Pro Longwear concealer

  

I just got my new MAC Pro Longwear concealer in the mail and I'm in love with it! 
It is a full coverage liquid concealer that looks thick and opaque and feels a tad sticky to the touch. However, upon application, it actually feels very light weight on my skin. It stays in place for about eight hours in an office environment, keeping all my imperfections invisible, and I never even saw a necessity to touch up.

The packaging is a cute little glass vial which looks pretty, but I'm not too enthusiastic about it. I never do like glass bottles as I'm always fearful that I might drop them and cause them to break. The dispenser is easy to work, but take care not to press too hard or you may end up dispensing too much at one go.

It claims to contain medical grade ingredients that help with reduce spots and blemishes, so that's
another plus for people who have some pimples.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    may i know how much you got it for? i'm planning to get one of those too :)