Maybelline: Superstay Concealer



Since I’ve been writing articles about concealing flaws, I figured it’s a good time to recommend a cheap and good concealer that I’ve been using. Maybelline is a pretty economical brand of make-up and its effects are definitely worth its price. It covers my dark circles completely, doesn’t crease and true to its name ‘Superstay’, it stays on for long hours without my having to touch up.

Application is very smooth. The wand applicator is easy to handle and the formula is thick and creamy, yet it dries quickly and smoothens out evenly. You do have to blend it very quickly, however, as it dries a tad too quickly. People with more complicated skin problems like flaky skin and acne where blending is tricky will have to take note of this.

While it stays on very well and for a long period of time, it is also rather difficult to remove. With my usual make-up remover, I had to wipe my face with several squares of cotton before the last square was stark white. Still, I’d rather spend more time removing my make-up then touching up my make-up!
0 Responses